- Total surface area: 38.5 hectares.
- Available surface area: 15 ares of land.
- Surface area of the largest plot available: 15 ares of land.
- 3 km from Moyeuvre-Grande and Rombas, 7 km from Hagondange, 15 km from Thionville, 18 km from Metz.
- Less than 30 km from the Luxembourg border.
- Paris-Strasbourg motorway at 6 km.
- Brussels-Nancy motorway at Marange-Silvange (6 km).
Belle Fontaine activity park (Clouange – Rombas – Rosselange)
- Drinking water supply: pipe diameter 150 mm, pressure: 7.4 bar. Industrial water can be pumped from the river. Orne, and spring water from Clouange can be used; capacity 750 m3/day.
- Park supplied with 20 kV. Several megawatts can be supplied by underground system.
- Excellent supply quality for both high and low voltage.
- Natural gas supply. Service pressure: 4 bar.
- Separate systems for rainwater and wastewater, diameters 600 and 250 mm.
- Industrial water and effluents must be treated before discharge.
- RHD 57 (departmental broadband network).
- The parks are beside the RD9 dual carriageway. The RD47 joins the RN52 on the Rombas viaduct, connecting to the Paris-Strasbourg (A4-E50) and Brussels-Nancy (A31-E25) motorways at Marange-Silvange, 6 km to the south.
- The VR52 dual carriageway connects to Luxembourg and Metz-Nancy.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 50 km.
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport at 50 km.
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim Airport at 100 km.
- Moyeuvre and Rombas: passenger traffic.
- Thionville (15 km), Metz (20 km) and Hagondange (7 km) stations for freight traffic, main line services (Calais-Basel, ParisStrasbourg, Amsterdam-Brussels-Milan).
- TGV Paris Est (high-speed train) stops at Metz and Thionville.
- Moyeuvre is only 12 km from the Woippy marshalling yard, the largest in France.
- Access to Thionville-Illange river port (15 km) on the river Moselle canalised to the European gauge.
- From Thionville-Illange river port, access to the Rhine, Antwerp, Rotterdam by 2400-tonne self-propelled Rhine barges.
- The locks can accommodate two 1,500-tonne barges with their pusher tug or large self-propelled barges 10.5 m in beam and 110 m long with a draught of 3.00 m.
Accessibility on site
- On-site access roads: width 7 m.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact assessment, environmental assessment, water legislation assessment, soil mechanics analysis, urban planning review.
- Potential to construct a building with a height of more than 15 m: yes.
- Type of land: public.
- Site listed in the approved land-use plan: yes.
- Planning procedure: Mixed development zone (ZAC).
- Site zoning: UZa (area intended to receive mainly buildings used for commercial activities).
- Exemption from land development tax: yes (municipal component).
VAGLIO, LE FOURNIL DE LA VALLEE DE L’ORNE, WEIGERDING, WESTFALEN, MULLER TP etc.