- Total area: 370 ha
- Available surface: 85 ha
- Surface of the largest available plot: 35 ha
- Business park for industry, crafts and services
- In the heart of a conurbation of 67,000 inhabitants and on the French-German border.
- Labelled “Choose France” in January 2020, the site is one of the first 12 turnkey industrial sites in France.
- The site is eligible for business start-up assistance and tax exemptions.
Europôle Activity Zone – Sarreguemines-Hambach
- Pressure: 6 bar.
- Pipes: 250 mm diameter from the A4 bridge to the second roundabout then 200 mm diameter.
- Increased production capacity.
- 2021: 250 m3/h – 2022/2023: 500 m3/h.
- Potential for a pumping station to be built 5km from the site.
- 18 MW – possible increase to 80 MW.
- Possibility of installing solar panels or co-generation with self-consumption.
- The national grid is present on the industrial estate as well as a gas pressure regulator station: preferential tariff due to the existence of pipelines on the edge of the French territory.
- 2 trunk mains with a diameter of 900.
- Flow rate: several billion Nm3/year.
- Potential for industrial and domestic water treatment.
- Separate wastewater and rainwater system.
- Drainage of rainwater from the plots: 150 litres/second/hectare.
- Wastewater treated by the Willerwald plant: Willerwald wastewater treatment plant to which the area is connected. Treatment capacity: 7,250 m3/day. Discharge limit: 4,750 m3/day. Net site capacity: 4,000 m3/day
- 12-fibre “very high speed” labelled network: 5 ducts (2 x 56/60 diameter + 3 Pehd with a diameter of 32/40).
- There is a back-up network in place at the civil engineering level.
- 60-place day nursery specifically for Europôle employees (Atelier des Lutins).
- Direct connection with the A4-E25 Paris-Strasbourg by freeway.
- 4-lane RN61 expressway to Forbach.
- B406 expressway to Saarbrücken.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 75 km. Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport at 40 km. Luxembourg-Findel international airport at 110 km. Strasbourg-Entzheim airport at 100 km. Frankfurt-Hahn airport at 130 km. Frankfurt International Airport within 200 km. Zweibrücken Airport at 35 km.
- Railroad in the heart of the site (link to Sarralbe). Passenger station in Sarreguemines. TGV and ICE Paris Est in Forbach or Saarbrücken (25 km) to Paris and Frankfurt. Tram-train connection Sarreguemines-Sarrebruck.
- Port of Dillingen on the Saar canalised to European gauge at 30 km (Germany).
Accessibility on site
- Motorway junction.
- Rail link.
- direct access to the motorway junction. Internal access by road with a minimum width of 7 m.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m in height: yes.
- Nature of the land: public.
- Site registered in the approved PLU: yes.
- Development procedure : Concessioned mixed development area (ZAC concédée).
- Zoning of the site: Area under the regional aid scheme (ZAFR).
- Zoning of the site – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes.
- Exemption from development taxes: yes.
- INEOS / MAHLE BEHR / ALTRANS / CHENE DE L’EST / SEIFERT AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS