- Within the framework of the application of the “Florange” law, the Plastivaloire group is seeking an industrial solution for its Creutzwald Injection plant
- 57 employees on permanent contracts (07/2022)
- Plastivaloire owns the land and the real estate
- More than 4 ha of land with 15 000 m2 of buildings
Invest in Creutzwald : search for a buyer for an industrial site
Summary of the offer
Description of the offer
Strong points of the site:
- More than 15,000 m2 of floor space, including 12,300 m2 of storage space for the production and storage of parts,
- 3 overhead cranes of 2t, 12.5t and 20t spread over 3 production halls of the building,
- a high capacity and power electrical network with 2,500 kVA very high voltage,
- an independent storage building of 5 000 m2,
- an activable iron branch line,
- experienced personnel in the plastic injection activities and in logistics,
- no divested activities in the operation
Location and access
The industrial site located in Creutzwald in the department of Moselle, a few kilometers from Germany, in the heart of an activity zone
- Fast access from the road network and location with multiple connections
- Motorway connections: A4 (Metz: 48 km, Strasbourg: 130 km, Brussels: 300 km, Frankfurt: 200 km, Paris: 370 km),
- Metz TGV/TER station: 48 km / 41 min
- Frankfurt Germany (200 km), Charleroi Belgium (280 km) and Roissy Charles de Gaulle (360 km) airports.
Surfaces and description
3 production workshops near the storage areas: 2 650 m².
- Workshop 1 : 1540 m² – useful height of 9,5 m. Presence of a hoist of 20t with a height under hoist of 5,85 m.
- Workshop 2 : 975 m² – useful height of 6,3m. The workshop has a hoist of 12,5t and is connected to an activable railroad.
- Workshop 3: 148 m² – useful height of 6.3 m and has a hoist of 2t.
Storage area: 12 300 m² dedicated according to the needs (storage of components and semi-finished products, preparation of materials, and storage of finished products).
- A part of the finished products storage is located in a remote storage building, accessible via a footbridge, with a capacity of 5,000 m² and its own shipping docks.
- Height of storage areas: main building (between 6.2 m and 6.5 m) – remote storage building (6 m).
Plastic injection equipment:
- The site has 20 presses ranging from 25t to 2700t: 1 bi-injection press, sequential injection, plastic overmolding, metal insert overmolding
Technologies used for assembly :
- US welding, semi-automatic and automatic assembly, manual process, test machines, poka yoke.
Transformed plastic materials :
- PP, PP + GF, PP + talc, ABS, PA, PA + GF, PVC, PBT 30 GF
Other technical elements
Energy and fluids :
- Electricity: 2 transformers of 1 250 kVa, total power: 2 500 kVA
- Heating: 3 boilers, 2 of which run on natural gas and one on domestic fuel for a total of 6,650 kW
- City water
- Compressed air in the workshops and in a warehouse
- Cooling unit
Fire protection :
- Fire doors, fire detection and fire alarms, fire network and fire extinguishers throughout the site
57 employees on permanent contracts at the site
- The Creutzwald Injection site workforce is made up of :
– mainly workers (39 people): they work in production, logistics and quality control.
– Technicians and supervisors number 13 employees. They are mainly found in production and logistics.
– 5 executives: plant manager, production, logistics, quality, maintenance and injection managers.
- Average age of 42 years
- 12 years average seniority