A tourist and leisure center in the heart of Europe with over 20 Olympic and Paralympic activities.
- Major traffic axis along the Moselle and the A31 freeway
- The nearest TER station is 3 km away, in Gandrange-Amnéville
- The TGV stations of Metz and Thionville place Amnéville at 100 minutes from Paris; a road link is necessary to access it. It is possible to connect directly to the international airport of Paris-CDG via Lorraine TGV
- Amnéville is also located 45 minutes from Lorraine Airport and Luxembourg Airport
- The Tim 77 bus line connects the Cité des Loisirs to Metz in 50 minutes, 5 times a day