- Total area: 91 ha
- Available surface: 40 ha
- Surface of the largest available plot: 16 à 20 ha
- Industrial, craft and tertiary sector business park
- A strategic border location
- An exceptional natural site with building plots featuring biodiversity and preserved landscapes
Warndt Park – Creutzwald
- Capacity of the water systems: between 50 et 100 m3/h
- Power: 8 MW
- Connection to the sewerage system: independent.
- Industrial wastewater and effluents must be treated before discharge. Combined and separate sewerage systems.
- Wastewater is conveyed to the recently-built treatment station.
- Wastewater treatment plant: more than 10,000 population equivalent.
- NUMÉRIQUE RHD 57 (departmental broadband network)
- Creutzwald is located less than 6 km away from the A4-E50 Paris-Saarbrücken-Frankfurt-Strasbourg motorway in France and the A8-E29 Trier-Cologne motorway in Germany, less than 10 km by main road from the motorway access junctions.
- located 5 km from the EUROPORT logistics/transport hub at Saint-Avold-Carling.
- 65 km from Lorraine airport.
- 45 km from Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport.
- 90 km from Luxembourg-Findel international airport.
- 140 km from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport.
- 110 km from Frankfurt-Hahn airport
- Creutzwald station: freight traffic.
- Saint-Avold (10 km) and Metz (40 km) stations: passenger and freight traffic (lines Paris-Frankfurt, Calais-Basel, Amsterdam-Brussels-Milan)
- 20 km from Dillingen Port (Germany).
- Metz, Thionville-Illange and Strasbourg ports.
Accessibility on site
- Motorway junction
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact assessment, environmental assessment, water legislation assessment, soil mechanics analysis, urban planning review
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m in height: yes
- Nature of the land: public
- Site registered in the approved PLU : yes
- Development procedure : Mixed development zone (ZAC)
- Zoning of the site : ZAFR
- Zoning of the site – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes (corporate property tax – CFE: exemption for 5 years)
- Exemption from development taxes: yes
- TRAMOSA FRANCE / LORMAFER / CHARCULOR / HASBRO / ORANO / VFLI / DAIMAY / COOPER STANDARD