- Total surface : 90 ha
- Available surface: 15 ha
- Surface of the largest available plot: 5 ha
- Industrial, craft and tertiary activities zone
- An exceptional location near Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium.
- On the Lorraine corridor, between Nancy, Metz and Luxembourg.
- At the western limit of the large agglomeration of the northern part of the Moselle trench. In a natural environment.
- On the main traffic routes in Europe: North-South (A30 and A31) and East-West (A4) motorway crossroads, large-gauge waterway, East European TGV.
La Feltière activity zone – Fameck-Florange
- Water network available: more than 100 m3/hour, on demand as needed.
- On demand as needed.
- On demand as needed.
- Connection to the autonomous sewerage system.
- Separate networks for rainwater and black water. Treatment of industrial water and industrial effluents before discharge.
- Wastewater treatment plant: capacity of more than 10 000 inhabitant equivalents.
- RHD 57 (departmental broadband network).
- Direct access via a double interchange on the A30 (ramp n°2). Longwy-Belgium, Metz-Nancy-Dijon connections and direct access to the A4-E50 Paris-Strasbourg freeway via a new expressway (VR 52), work on which is underway (phase 2 not yet underway).
not yet started).
- International airport of Luxembourg-Findel at 30 km.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 45 km.
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport at 110 km.
- Thionville station at 5 km for passenger and freight traffic (Calais-Basel, Paris-Strasbourg, Amsterdam-Brussels-Milan). Connections with Luxembourg-Metz-Nancy by TER (timed service).
- TGV Paris Est in Thionville.
- Access to the two local passenger stations Hayange and Uckange, with links to Luxembourg City and Metz.
- Port of Thionville Illange, Metz, Strasbourg and Dillingen.
Accessibility on site
- Freeway junction
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m height: yes
- Nature of the land : public
- Site registered in the approved PLU : yes
- Development procedure : ZAC
- Zoning of the site : ZAFR
- Zoning of the site – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes
- Exemption from development taxes: yes
- ARCELORMITTAL / THYSSENKRUPP PRESTA FRANCE / SAFRAN