- Total surface : 15 ha
- Planned extension: 8.24 ha
- The business park is less than 5 km from the end of the expressway that connects Solgne to the southern interchange of Metz (the section starting from Metz-Sud to join the existing 4 km is launched).
- The eastern bypass of Solgne by a 4-lane expressway is scheduled and will be completed in the next 5-year departmental plan.
- Moreover, the position of the available surface allows for significant road traffic and daytime and nighttime activity without disturbing the population.
Intercommunal Activity Zone «Cheval Blanc» – Solgne
- A 20 KV/220-380 V transformer is located in the area.
- The business park is connected by a 600 mm diameter combined sewer system to the municipality’s wastewater treatment plant, which has a capacity of 2,500 population equivalents and has 50% reserve capacity.
- Rainwater could eventually be evacuated through the ditch along the road.
- Moselle High Speed Network (RHD 57).
- The site is located south of Metz, close to a motorway network (and in particular 15 km south of the south-east-north Metz bypass, which will be a major motorway junction by the end of 2004).
- A proximité immédiate de l’aéroport de Metz-Nancy-Lorraine.
- The site is located south of Metz, near the Lorraine-TGV station.
Accessibility on site
- Road access to the area is from the 3 roads that border it: RN52, RD112 and RD153D.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- SAS BERTRAND, AZ FRANCE, HEIM CHARPENTES, ALDI, LOREXPORT, etc.