- Total area: 50 ha
- Available surface : 1 ha
- Surface of the largest available plot: 1 ha
- 2 km south of Saint-Avold, in the municipality of Valmont, 4 km from a motorway access, halfway (45 km) between Metz and Saarbrücken.
- The area is located less than 5 km from the international logistics and transport base Europoort in Saint-Avold North.
- The area is located in the immediate vicinity of the railway station and is bordered by a forest to the south.
Industrial Zone «Actival» – Saint-Avold Valmont
- Drinking water supply. Concessionaire : VIVENDI
- 20 KV power supply
- GDF network: 4 bar pressure
- Combined sewer system connected to the Valmont wastewater treatment plant
- Treatment of water and industrial effluents before discharge
- RHD 57 (departmental broadband network).
- Direct access to the north-south (A31) and east-west (A30) freeways.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 40 km.
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport at 45 km.
- Luxembourg-Findel international airport at 105 km.
- Strasbourg-Entzheim airport at 145 km.
- Passenger and freight traffic through the Saint-Avold/Valmont station, on the SNCF Paris-Frankfurt line.
- Port of Dillingen on the Saar river, canalized to European gauge (Germany) at 35 km.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m in height: yes
- Nature of the land: property of the Saint-Avold / Synergie Agglomeration Community
- Site registered in the approved PLU: under revision
- Development procedure: building permit
- Zoning of the site: Ux3
- SOSTMEIER LOGISTIQUE / LORRAINE FERS ET METAUX / NEOEN Photovoltaic Project / Numerous craft companies related to construction and building