- Total surface : 416.19 ha
- Available surface : 2 ha
- Logistics and industrial zone.
- Less than 15 km from Metz and less than 20 km from Thionville.
- Near the leisure facilities of the town of Trémery, a large engine factory of the Peugeot Citroën group.
Eurotransit industrial and logistics center – Ennery
- Drinking water: flow for the area: 30,000 m3/day.
- Possibility of pumping into the water table.
- Power supply by the Usine d’Electricité de Metz.
- Total power retained : 40 000 KVA.
- Distribution by underground cable of 17,5 KV.
- Average power of 100 KV/ha.
- Gas supply network from Holland.
- Power: 500 thermies/h/ha.
- Underground network (4 bar) inside the area.
- Separative type. The companies must treat, before discharge, all industrial effluents.
- Automatic long distance network. Underground cable in the area. Possible connection to the Moselle High Speed Network (RHD 57). Optical fiber.
- The area is bordered by the RD 1 Thionville-Metz (2 x 2 lanes) which gives access, 3 km to the south, to the A 4-E 50, A 34-E 25 Paris-Metz-Sarrebruck-Strasbourg freeway and by an interchange less than one kilometer away to the A 31-E 25, Luxembourg-Thionville-Metz-Nancy freeway (beyond Nancy to the Bourgogne-Lorraine freeway).
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 40 km (connections with Paris and the major French cities).
- Luxembourg-Findel international airport at 50 km (connections with European cities; Cargolux provides numerous intercontinental freight connections) and Brussels at 240 km.
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport at 80 km: connections to the major German cities.
- Metz train station 15 km away by freeway, for long-distance traffic (Calais-Basel, Paris-Strasbourg, Amsterdam-Brussels-Milan), passengers and goods. Connections with Thionville, Luxembourg and Nancy by the Métrolor (scheduled service).
- Maizières-lès-Metz train station at 4 km.
- Hagondange station at 5 km.
- TGV Paris-Metz, access to Thionville and Metz (Paris-Metz in 1h30).
- From the port of Thionville-Illange, 15 km away, access to the Rhine, to Antwerp and Rotterdam, by self-propelled Rhine barges of 2,400 T. The locks can accommodate 2 barges of 1,500 T with their pusher or large self-propelled barges of 10.5 m wide and 110 m long.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m height : no (will be rectified in the new PLU to 15 m.)
- Nature of the land : public
- Site registered in the approved PLU : yes
- Development procedure : ZAC
- Zoning of the site : ZAFR – ZRR (Rural Revitalization Zones)
- Zoning of the site – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes
- Exemption from development taxes: yes
- PSA, AGCO, POMONA, FRANCE TRANSFO, CRYOLOR, CALBERSON
The PSA group employs about 5,000 people in the northern part of the area. Garolor and its customs agency has become a compulsory point of passage for road transport in Moselle and attracts companies of all sizes in the most diverse fields. The zone is located in the heart of the Moselle trench. It is part of the EuroMoselle site, which covers more than 650 hectares for companies.