- Total area: 102 ha
- At the northern boundary of Saint‐Avold with Carling. Less than 500 m from a junction on the A4‐E25 motorway via a dual carriageway road.
- Located near the ELF‐Atochem chemicals platform and the Emile Huchet
generating plant, the park is bounded to the west by forest.
Europort Industrial Zone – Saint-Avold Nord
- Potable and industrial water system managed by the Société des Eaux de l’Est in Saint‐Avold.
- 20 kV supply.
- Natural gas grid. Pressure available: 4 bar, 16 bar, 60 bar. Municipal gas utility.
- Separate sewer systems.
- Treatment of industrial water and liquid waste before discharge.
- NUMÉRIQUE RHD 57 (departmental broadband network).
- Access to the A4‐E25 Paris‐Strasbourg and A32‐E50 Saarbrücken‐Mannheim‐Frankfurt motorways (500 m).
- RN33 main road for Saint‐Avold, Carling, Creutzwald and Sarrelouis
- 40 km from Metz‐Nancy‐Lorraine regional airport.
- 35 km from Saarbrücken‐Ensheim airport.
- 95 km from Luxembourg‐Findel international airport.
- 135 km from Strasbourg‐Entzheim airport.
- Saint‐Avold station: passenger and freight services (Paris‐Frankfurt links).
- 25 km from Dillingen (Germany) river port on the river Saar canalised to European gauge.
- Possibility of constructing a building of more than 15 m in height: yes
- Nature of the land: property of the Saint-Avold / Synergie Agglomeration Community
- Site registered in the approved PLU: under revision
- Development procedure: building permit
- Zoning of the site: Ux
- ARKEMA / SMTPF / COPRODEX / HEINTZ TRANSPORTS / LAYER / BERT / GRANGES / URSA / MMTCI