A CONCENTRATE OF INNOVATION
Composite Park, located in Moselle in the heart of Europe, is a technological business park dedicated to Materials and Energies of the Future.
The aim of the Composite Park is to provide strong support for innovation and the pooling of skills. Around the Composite Park, a collective dynamic brings together manufacturers, laboratories and research institutes, technical centers and training organizations in eastern France and beyond.
- Total surface: 25 ha
- Available surface: 3 ha available immediately. 7,5 ha in development project
- Surface of the largest available plot: 1.3 ha
- A technological pole dedicated to composites and plastics processing
- An exceptional location near Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium.
- On the Lorraine corridor, between Nancy, Metz and Luxembourg.
- On the major European traffic routes: North-South (A30 and A31) and East-West (A4) motorway crossroads, large-gauge waterway, East European TGV.
- A community business center of more than 1,000 m².