- Total surface area: 41.28 ha
- Available surface area: 7.5 ha
- Surface area of the largest available plot: 3.8 ha
- Industrial and logistics business park.
Champelle Departemental Business Park – Sainte-Marie-aux-Chênes
- Water network available: flow rate between 50 and 100 m3/h. SIEGVO.
- Capacity according to requirements.
- Connected to the national grid. Pressure regulator station at Sainte-Marie-aux-Chênes, pressure 4 bar.
- Individual provision necessary.
- RHD 57 (departmental broadband network).
- The park is linked directly with the A4-E50 Metz-Paris motorway at the Ste-Marie-aux-Chênes junction (Auboué exit) (1 km). 40 km east of Metz, a branch of this motorway connects with the German motorway system at Saarbrücken. 15 km from Sainte-Marie-aux-Chênes, the A4-E50 motorway interchanges with the A31-E25 Thionville-Metz-Nancy motorway, which continues to Luxembourg and Dijon.
- Lorraine Airport at 45 km.
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim Airport at 110 km.
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport at 60 km.
- 4 km from the nearest freight yard, at Auboué. The park is 12 km from Woippy marshalling yard (the leading marshalling yard in France).
- TGV high-speed train stops at Metz.
- Three major river ports at Metz, Thionville-Illange and Dillingen.
Accessibility on site
- Motorway junction.
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact assessment, environmental assessment, water legislation assessment, soil mechanics analysis, urban planning review.
- Potential to construct a building with a height of more than 15 m: yes.
- Type of land: public.
- Site listed in the approved land-use plan: yes.
- Planning procedure: Concessioned mixed development area (ZAC concédée).
- Site zoning: Area under the regional aid scheme (ZAFR).
- Site zoning – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes.
- Exemption from land development tax: yes (municipal component).
- SOVAB / FOURNEE DOREE / TREFFERT