- total area: 37 ha
- available surface : 2 ha
- small businesses, industrial and service sector business park.
- located Beside the RD22, which links Dieuze with Saint-Avold and located 1 km from the town centre. 65 km from Metz, 45 km from Nancy. 35 km from the motorways in the direction of Metz-Paris-Srasbourg-Germany.
- natural environment: fields stretching to woodland, good view of Bois de Bride hills.
- at the entrance to the city of Dieuze at less than < 200 m.
- price per m² of serviced area: €5 excl. VAT / m² except for plots 249 and 250, visible from the RD 22: €12 excl. VAT / m².
Business park – Dieuze North East
- Park supplied with drinking water by a municipal system with pipe diameter 150 mm, pressure 5 bar.
- Borehole located in the area (700 m).
- 200 kV line for high voltage connections. Park power supply 20 kV; 20 kV/380 V public transformers. Underground connections.
- National gas grid (GDF) – 4 bar.
Distribution grid (60 bar) nearby.
- Domestic wastewater from the buildings is treated at the treatment plant; separate sewer system.
- Industrial wastewater and effluents must be treated before discharge.
- Fibre, Very High Speed Internet
- RD22 (frost-proof road) to Saint-Avold and the A4-E25 Paris-Strasbourg motorway (35 km). RD38 (frost-proof road) to SARRE-UNION (35 km) and the A4-E25 PARIS-STRASBOURG motorway. RD38 to NANCY (45 km) via the RN74. RD999 to Morhange.
- 50 km from Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport.
- 130 km from Luxembourg-Findel international airport.
- 120 km from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport.
- 80 km from Saarbrücken-Ensheim airport. 180 km from Frankfurt-Hahn airport.
- High-speed train (TGV) access to Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, from Morhange, Metz, Lorraine TGV or Nancy stations.
- Ports of Metz (40 km), Thionville-Illange, Strasbourg (110 km).
Accessibility on site
- park access from the RD22, access from the traffic circle at the entrance to the city by an internal roadway with a 7 m long heavy vehicle carriageway.
- Potential to construct a bulding with a height of more than 15 m: limited to 14m.
- Type of land: public.
- Site listed in the approved land-use plan: yes.
- Planning procedure: Mixed development area (ZAC) and estate.
- Site zoning: Area under the regional aid scheme (ZAFR) – Rural Regeneration Areas (ZRR).
- Site zoning – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes.
- Exemption from and development tax: yes (partial).
- FICOMIRRORS / HENG SIENG / ESCALIERS SOMME / BIOSOLVE / LES MERRAINS DE MOSELLE / EURODIEUZE INDUSTRIE / HENG SIENG / PTL / RAFER