- Total surface area: 40 ha
- 6 to 8 plots by autumn 2023 (development of a 3.5 ha extension to the area is currently underway)
- Site located along the RD955 which links Metz to Sarrebourg
- 45 km from Metz and 35 km from Nancy
- 35 km from the A31-E23 freeway (Luxembourg-Metz-Lyon)
- 50 km from the A4-E25 (Paris-Metz-Frankfurt)
- Distance to the nearest houses > 500 m
Artisanal and Industrial Zone – Morville Les Vic
- Drinking water supply for the area from the PUTTIGNY borehole
- The distribution network is managed by VEOLIA
- 80 mm and 110 mm diameter pipes – 5 bar/cm pressure
- Large quantities of water available
- 20 KV line. – Power supply of the area in 380 and 220 V
- Available, pressure 4 bar
- Separate sewerage system
- Domestic effluents are discharged into the communal sewage network and treated at the CHATEAU-SALINS sewage treatment plant
- Industrial waters and effluents must be treated before discharge
- Fibre, Very High Speed Internet
- RD955 – towards Sarrebourg, Metz and the A31 – frost-free connection
- RN74 – towards Nancy, Sarreguemines and A4-E25-E50 freeways
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine regional airport at 25 km
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport at 120 km
- Strasbourg-Entzheim Airport at 130 km
- Saarbrücken-Ensheim Airport at 95 km
- Frankfurt-Hahn airport at 185 km
- TGV access to Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, from the stations of Morhange, Metz, Lorraine TGV or Nancy.
- Ports of Metz (40 km), Thionville-Illange, Strasbourg (110 km)
Accessibility on site
- Access to the zone from the RD955, by an internal road of 7 m wide
Studies already carried out
- Preventive archaeology, impact study, environmental assessment, water law study, soil mechanics study, urban planning study
- Potential to construct a building with a height of more than 15 m: Maximum height of the constructions : 15 m.
- Type of land: public.
- Site listed in the approved land-use plan: no town planning document in the commune. An area by-law is applicable.
- Planning procedure: Mixed development zone (ZAC).
- Site zoning: Area under the regional aid scheme (ZAFR) – Rural Regeneration Areas (ZRR).
- Site zoning – benefits in terms of aid or tax/social exemptions: yes.
- Exemption from land development tax: yes (partial).
- API / CTC SAULNOIS / DUCHANOIS TP / ETR BLAISIN / HEXAGRAIN / LA POSTE / LTM / SIGNALISATION
NOUVEL HORIZON / TEXPRO / TORREILLES TOITURES